About King IT
Established in 2015, King IT is in the business of getting value from technology through great experiences. Operating 5 retail stores from the Gold Coast to Bundaberg, King IT focuses on building rapport and trust within the communities we operate in, so that our customers feel comfortable and enthusiastic with making steps towards experiencing longevity with their technology while saving time, money and the environment. King IT repairs PC’s, Mac’s, Phones, Tablet’s, Consoles, and Drones while also offering a range of complementary services, tech accessories, new and refurbished phones and computers.
To achieve our vision of becoming the #1 IT provider within the communities we operate we focus on the 3 key components –
- Our people
- Our customer experience
- Our systems
What is the position?
We are currently recruiting for Full Time Lead Technician based in our Caloundra retail store. This position will report to Store Manager and actively contribute to the success of the store by managing the repair workshop ensuring that repairs are ticketed correctly, completed within the allocated timeframe and good customer service is provided at each touch point.
The main responsibilities of the position:
- Management of the Repair workshop ensuring that jobs are ticketed correctly, completed on time and good customer service is provided.
- Conduct repairs on PC’s, MAC’s, Phone’s, Tablet’s, Console’s and Drone’s.
- Oversee the work of the technician’s completing repairs
- Be knowledgeable on the products that King IT sell and provide good customer service to all who enter the store.
- Collaborate with the Store Manager on the strategic plan for the store.
- Play an advocacy role by promoting King IT within the community and find other avenues to generate business.
Who are we seeking?
King IT is a fast paced, energetic retail environment where efficiency and innovation is celebrated. Our core values represent being focused, resourceful, strategic, efficient, trustworthy and professional. The successful applicant needs to be able to align with these core values while also having good communication skills and the ability to be an effective team player.
Criteria for the position:
- Qualifications in IT related studies preferable
- Previous experience in IT repairs specifically PC’s and MAC’s
- Experience in managing workflows and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work weekends, public holidays and late nights on a rotational basis.
Why come and join us?
- Highly competitive salary package of up to $50,000 + Super + commission
- Growing company – great progression opportunities!
- Comprehensive training.
- Ability to treat the store like your own business.
- Enjoy a team of high performers that love what they do.
- Fun and supportive work environment.
Remuneration $28,000 - $38,000
Ideal QualificationJunior High School Certificate
Ideal TransportNot Required