About King IT
Established in 2015, King IT is in the business of getting value from technology through great experiences. Operating 5 retail stores from the Gold Coast to Bundaberg, King IT focuses on building rapport and trust within the communities we operate in, so that our customers feel comfortable and enthusiastic with making steps towards experiencing longevity with their technology while saving time, money and the environment. King IT repairs PC’s, Mac’s, Phones, Tablet’s, Consoles, and Drones while also offering a range of complementary services, tech accessories, new and refurbished phones and computers.
To achieve our vision of becoming the #1 IT provider within the communities we operate we focus on the 3 key components –
- Our people
- Our customer experience
- Our systems
What is the position?
We are currently recruiting for Full Time Store Manager based in our Caloundra retail store. This position will report to Regional Manager and actively contribute to the success of the store by managing three employees within the Caloundra Retail Store.
The main responsibilities of the position:
- Overseeing the management of the Repair workshop by ensuring that jobs are ticketed correctly, completed on time and good customer service is provided.
- Develop, coach and performance manage your team ensuring that King IT expectations are always followed.
- Manage the store budget inline with expectations including inventory and stock control
- Play an advocacy role by promoting King IT within the community and find other avenues to generate business.
- Maintain a good working relationship with suppliers as well as centre management.
- Collaborate with the Regional Manager on the strategic plan for the store.
Who are we seeking?
King IT is a fast paced, energetic retail environment where efficiency and innovation is celebrated. Our core values represent being focused, resourceful, strategic, efficient, trustworthy and professional. The successful applicant needs to be able to align with these core values while also having good communication skills and the ability to be an effective team player.
Criteria for the position:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably in the technology or retail industry.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Experience in managing budgets, inventory and stock control.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work weekends, public holidays and late nights on a rotational basis.
Why come and join us?
- Highly competitive salary package of up to $65,000 + Super + commission
- Growing company – great progression opportunities!
- Comprehensive training.
- Ability to treat the store like your own business.
- Enjoy a team of high performers that love what they do.
- Fun and supportive work environment.
Remuneration $58,000 - $78,000
Ideal Experience3 Years
Ideal QualificationCertificate III
Ideal TransportOwn Car, Manual Licence